addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Texas Rock Climbing Message Board › weekday outdoor climbing?

weekday outdoor climbing?

A former member
Post #: 2
Looking for person(s) interested in climbing outdoors any time during weekdays; preferably mornings.
Leading 5.9-5.10a range but will climb/try anything; no problem teaching and have extra gear as well.
Thanks all,
b
A former member
Post #: 12
Hi Brian, I have possible time Friday morning. Its been a while since my climbing fix and I need to save my sanity. If you are interested and anyone else too message here or email me kachoong AT gmail. Don't have access to my rope though until next week, so can't supply one.
Dave
Chad
user 35192872
Grapeland, TX
Post #: 21
I may be coming in about three weeks. would you still be down with that then. I've got a rope and draws and can lead up to a 5-9. wanting to get in the 10s range.
jeremy G.
user 7190387
Austin, TX
Post #: 16
Down for whenever,whatever At least for the next two weeks. 512-799-517