addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Texas Rock Climbing Message Board › Need a climbing partner this weekend!!

Need a climbing partner this weekend!!

DeAnna
user 14635302
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
not sure if this is discussion material or not but...

Heya peoples- I am flying into Austin tomorrow and would really love to climb either Sunday or Monday outdoors if at all possible. I have all my sport gear with me and need someone who can lead/belay to climb with. If anyone is interested PLEASE call or text or email, whatever... 972-979-6914

thx!
Chuck C.
user 36181172
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hey, DeAnna! Sent you a text about climbing this weekend/monday....

-Chuck
Taylor H.
TaylorMade.
Austin, TX
Post #: 775
I'm game for a bit of climbing on Sunday.