addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Texpats NYC Message Board › Fall Sporting Events

Fall Sporting Events

Christine C.
user 51081332
New York, NY
Howdy Texpats!
Josh and I have been cooking up some ideas for all of our Fall Texpats events and of course, its almost Football season! I for one am so excited; this is my favorite time of year. We realize that the members of our group have different football affiliations (I bleed burnt orange and Josh's blood is a shade of mean green).
In an effort to make sure we are planning events that you guys will love and attend, we created a poll to figure out what you would like to do in terms of fall sports. If you have a minute, we would love to hear your opinions so that we can nail down some solid locations and ideas for some Fall Texpats sports related meet-ups.
Survey here:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BCV8RLY­
As always, looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming meet-ups! Don't forget, we have our first ever Friday meet-up on August 16th at Idle Hands in the East Village. http://www.meetup.com/Texpats-NYC/events/131558442/ Gonna be a blast!
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Christine