Dragon boating is one of the UK’s fastest growing watersports; it’s not just a great way to get fit, but also to make new friends, enjoy the great outdoors (and hopefully the weather) and participate in races up and down the country or even abroad!
More detailed information can be found on the "About us" page on the left.
So join us now so you can;
· Sample one of the fastest growing and most spectacular racing sports
· Gain skilled instruction from our highly experienced coaching team
· Meet a friendly team who range from complete novices to GB paddlers - all in one boat
· Learn about dragon boating; the history, the races, the team...
· Have fun and keep fit
· Focus mind, body and soul – before treating yourself to lunch or a quick drink at the local
What you will need:
• Waterproof clothes or clothes you do not mind getting wet.
• Flip flops in the summer and warner boat shoes in the winter or a old pair of trainers you do not mind getting wet.
• A water bottle there is a water fountain in the gym.
• Change of clothes - its a water sport you will get wet. Our showers are being renovated. However, we do have portacabin showers in the short term you can shower after training and get changed.
Inside the London Regatta Centre by reception you will normally sill a few of the team hanging around. Don't be shy just let one of us know you are here for a trial session.
Your first 3 sessions are free of charge and you can come on any of our free training sessions with us on Sunday mornings and/or Tuesday evenings, at our venue at the London Regatta Centre, Royal Albert Dock.
We look forward to welcoming you at the London Regatta Centre!
Ps. We meet at 9.30 for 10am on Sundays (all year round) and 7 pm for 7.30 pm Tuesday evenings (May to September), we also offer circuit training on Thursdays from 7.30 pm (all year round).