addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Alchemy of Sound: South-West London and Surrey Message Board › Meetup details changed: Gong Bath: De-stress and Relax

Meetup details changed: Gong Bath: De-stress and Relax

Holistic Healing T...
user 201189323
Group Organizer
Walton-on-Thames, GB
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Alchemy-of-Sound-South-West-London-and-Surrey/events/229773422/­

When: Sunday, June 12, 2016 6:30 PM

Where: Weybridge Centre for the Community
Churchfield Place, Off Churchfield Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DB
Weybridge

GETTING THERE:

There is limited car parking out side the venue. There are several large free (after 6pm) car parks in Weybridge within a short walk of the centre.

Trains:

The centre is situated 1 mile from Weybridge station.

Bus:

The centre is situated just off the high street in Weybridge, any buses serving the high street will get you within a short walk of the centre.

price: GBP10.00 per person

RSVP limit: 50 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.