addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Alpharetta Toastmasters Meetup Group Message Board › Alpharetta Toastmasters Picnic

Alpharetta Toastmasters Picnic

A former member
Greetings fellow Toastmasters!

We will be having our First Alpharetta Toastmasters Picnic on Sunday, 9/13/09, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the following location:

Wills Park - Pavilion #1
11925 Wills Road
Alpharetta, GA 30009
(678) 297-6130

The club will be providing the hot dogs, hamburgers, buns and the drinks, but we need members to bring one of the following:

potato/macaroni salad
potato chips and dip
burger toppings (lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cheese)
baked beans
fruit
condiments (ketchup, mayo, mustard, relish)
desserts (cake, cookies, brownies)
plastic cutlery (knives, forks, spoons)
napkins
cups

If there is something you are really good at preparing, don't let this list stop you. Feel free to impress us with your skills.

Please email me, Natasha Cobb, at natashacobb@aol.com with what you will be bringing. I'll publish a final list in the coming days once I have everyone's selections.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Natasha Cobb
VP of Public Relations
(404) 702-9089
A former member
Post #: 1
I'll bring a dessert and Potato salad.

Cynthia