addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Amsterdam New and "not New" in Town Meetup Group Message Board › Our Meetup event at Werck this evening from 8:30pm

Our Meetup event at Werck this evening from 8:30pm

Bakoly
user 4095284
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Hello you,

The sun is shinning!I hope you are doing fine.

I just called Werck and reserved for this evening, I spoke to Bart he sounded nice on the phone :)

- reservation on the name of Meetup, (Bakoly), from 8:30pm

- 2 or 3 tables in front of the bar,

- each one pays for his or her own drink(s)

- there are more than 80 people who rsvped YES, that is GREAT!

You should know by now if you will make it or not so update your rsvp accordingly. This is to avoid disappointment. With 80 people from the meetup Group, almost everybody at Werck will be like you, looking for a new friend so you can just present yourselves to one and another and start mingling.

The purpose of our meetup stays the same to meet, mingle, and make new friends, at the same time having a good time and lots of fun!

Unfortunately, I will have to miss this one. My older brother is going back to Madagascar on Wednesday, after spending 2 months in Amsterdam, and we will have our family dinner this evening.

Have a great evening with lots of fun!

Smiling,
Bakoly

06 39 31 65 04