addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Art People Message Board › Ice Sculpting and Mixer

Ice Sculpting and Mixer

Gopa
user 4868155
Northville, MI
Hi all,

I have updated the location information. This event will be held at Tuebingen Park which is a really small park within 2 mins of my apartment. The plan is to make a beautiful, stunning ice sculpture and then walk over to my place for some warm drink (and alcohol) and fun. Please do bring a snack/drink to share.

For a map of the location, please see the link below or call me for directions. It is very close to the Traverwood Libraby. If you get there you should be able to see us.

http://www.annarbortown.com/ssi/parkmaps/tuebingenparkmap.php­

Lee will be freezing a hugh block of ice which he will place horizontal in the park on Sunday. It would be very helpful if we could all somehow stand the ice block up (I am told it is quite heavy!) so that we have a standing ice sculpture. Your help with that would be very appreciated (I a talking to the hunky men in the group..:)!)

Also, since we have had no volunteers to model, I have sacrificed myself for this noble cause.  I am taking one for us all.

Lastly, thanks Lee for all your effort into making this happen!

Hope to see you all there!

Gopa