addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David A.
user 7150946
Augusta, GA
"It had everything I look for in a growth stock: accelerating revenues and earnings proprietary products in a rapidly expanding market"

Richard Driehaus

CSRA CAN-SLIMer's it is that time of the week for a review of the stock market. Currently the market outlook is 'Confirmed Uptrend'. This is a signal for stock investors to purchase stocks or go long the market. While there is a green light I would recommend to be cautious as the Nasdaq has logged its 3rd Distribution day and can not seem to stay above the 50 day MA(Moving Average). Right now there is a ton of uncertainty in the market and there will not be a serious rally until more money comes in from the sidelines. I have a chart below of the NASDAQ from Investors.com which shows the technical chart action of the index.

Please review the chart carefully and of course we can discuss this chart at our January 2013 Meetup. Also many leaders are either trading sideways or not breaking out. Some of the leaders that are breaking down or trading choppy in the IBD 50 are DDD (3-D printer systems), FLT (Fleetcor), and KORS (Michael Kors Fashion Designer). I would recommend that before purchasing stocks make sure to follow your sell rules and remain disciplined to take gains and to shed losses.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and we certainly look forward to our January 2013 Meetup. Please remember to stay open minded and flexible as the market can continue a rally or move into a correction as the distributions days have increased on all indexes. Good luck investing this week and Lets Make $$ in stocks !!

David Avery Jr.