Oct 27, 2012 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Introduction to Photoshop – Part 1
This session will be a general overview of the principles and fundamentals of Photoshop.
I’ll begin by explaining the program in simple, basic terms … with an emphasis on tools and layer operations.
In this first lesson you will learn how to:
• Create, manage and organize a project folder
• Import an image and convert it to a Photoshop document
• use some of the basic tools and become familiar with the tool pallet
• create and manipulate layers
• modify images
We’ll work slowly on a project together as I want everyone to understand the information.
We’ll be using Photoshop CS5 on a PC so if you have a Mac please be able to convert key functions. (any version of PS is fine)
• RSVP if you plan to attend
• Be on time – we will meet at 3pm
• Bring a pen and paper to take notes
I have 3 extra laptops available for rent @ $5.00 each. (contact me prior to reserve one)
Be prepared to spend between 2 – 3 hours
~ We will not be using Adobe Elements ~
Cost is $30.00pp
~Do not RSVP if you’re unable to attend~