addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › Dr Who Meeting - Sat Night 6:30 - Watch Classic Dr Who

Dr Who Meeting - Sat Night 6:30 - Watch Classic Dr Who

mary jane k.
m_kelbell
Austin, TX
Don't Forget!! (See meeting posting for address)

Watch some funky Classic Dr Who shows!

If you have purchased a BBC DVD of a classic show, Bring your favorite. Otherwise, I'll supply the stories. Each old series story is about 4-6 episodes, lasting 1.5 to 2.5 hours.

I'll make some suggestions about what to watch later, we can pick one at the meeting.

I have a small apt so seating is limited. Please bring folding chairs or floor pillows. Also bring a favorite snack or drink to share with others. (If you can't pay for snacks come anyway, you're still welcome)

Room for more attendees.

Call me at 294-3284 if you can't find my apt.