addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Vegan Passover Sedar

Vegan Passover Sedar

Dave S
dsugar100
Sykesville, MD
Post #: 7
I'm wondering if anyone is interested in joining together for a vegan passover sedar. I was thinking about doing this for the second sedar - Saturday 7-April-2012. While passover (and the sedar in particular) is a Jewish holiday I think it would be nice to have anyone who wanted to join in (any faith) to experience a passover sedar, but modified to fit with a vegan mindeset/lifestyle.

If there is any interest please add to the discussion or email me directly.
Dave Sugar
Marianna
MariannaMujica
Parkville, MD
Post #: 24
I am interested and miss sharing in this holiday.
Dave S
dsugar100
Sykesville, MD
Post #: 9
Marianna,

I sent you a message a few days ago, but have not heard back yet. Send me an email and we can work on details.

Dave
A former member
Post #: 1
Please contact us also at ilanagabriel09 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks.