Call for Participation: RuleML 7th International Web Rule Symposium
Date: July 11-13th, 2013
Location: University of Washington, Seattle, U.S.
The 7th International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML 2013) will be held at the University of Washington, Seattle in the U.S. state of Washington, on July 11-13th, 2013 co-located directly before the AAAI-13 conference. The annual International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML) is an international conference on research, applications, languages and standards for rule technologies. RuleML is the leading conference to build bridges between academia and industry in the field of rules and its applications, especially as part of the semantic technology stack.
RuleML 2013 includes keynotes, invited and contributed talks, as well as specialized events:
RuleML Keynotes, Invited Talks and Tutorials
• Ontology Repositories Make a World of Difference, by Michael Gruninger, University of Toronto.
• Probabilistic Soft Logic: A Scalable Approach for Markov Random Fields over Continuous-Valued Variables, Lise Getoor, University of Maryland.
• Rapid Text-based Authoring of Defeasible Higher-Order Logic Formulas, via Textual Logic and Rulelog, Benjamin Grosof.
• Tutorial on Multi-Agent Activity Modeling with the Brahms Environment, Maarten Sierhuis.
• LegalRuleML: from Metamodel to Use Cases - A Tutorial, Tara Athan, Harold Boley, Guido Governatori, Monica Palmirani, Adrian Paschke and Adam Wyner.
• Tutorial on Formalization of Natural Language Regulations through SBVR Structured English, François Lévy, Adeline Nazarenko.
• Tutorial on Rules and Policy based handling of XML in Government Contexts including NIEM, David Webber.
RuleML Program and Accepted Papers