Find great deals on used games and trade away or sell unwanted ones at the River Market.
Use the forums (opens 2 weeks before the event) to propose trades and list items for sale if you like.
Sellers must reserve half a table by filling out this form - https://forms.gle/sc8AsxGsbkr2fqNF8 Table space is unfortunately limited. The River Market has made it extremely clear that no one is allowed to store games on chairs or floor for selling/trading.
For those who primarily make transactions through the forum, you should still make a reservation so people can easily find you. If you're only trading/selling a handful of games then you don't need a table reservation. However, you must be comfortable holding them while walking around the River Market. Again, you may not store games on chairs/floor. If you need space, try pairing up with someone at a table.
Can't make it? Don't worry, we hold this event on a recurring basis, every January and July. Or make alternative arrangements with the seller.
(1) During the event, leave ample room for River Market tenants. Do not impede access.
(2) For game reservations, unless prior arrangements have been made, we suggest that sellers hold games until noon. After that, open them up for walk in purchasers.
(3) Neither the organizers nor the River Market are responsible for individual transactions.
Registered Tables (if it's blank, it's available)
8. Joseph Lee
10. Paul (tentative - have yet to receive registration)
12. Michael Pagel
13. Evan Chisholm
14. Robin Parker
16. Irwin/Ender4747 & Nathan Larsen
20. Mark L
21. Rory Brett
24. K Fung
25. Patrick / Rakasis
28. Andrew Horne
33. Angelo Ng
35. Chris C
38. Jason Begg