addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 31
Wednesdays only - Bob(DM) - March 30th

Anthony: Wyrmbrain (Dragonborn Battlemind) 212 experience, 59 renown
Parisa: Shiva (Elven Storm Sorceress) +270 experience = 482, +3 renown = 6
Tim: Ash (Razorclaw Shifter Monk) +270 experience = 482, +3 renown = 24
Maxwell: Drew: (Human Wizard/Paladin) +270 experience = 482, +3 renown = 24
Jason: Thorofin (Dwarven Warpriest) +270 experience = 482, +3 renown = 8

Wednesdays & sometimes Thursday - Dave(DM) - March 30th

Rey: Pete (Wilden Druid) +200 experience = 405, +3 renown = 27
Dan: Belgos (Drow Hunter) +200 experience = 405, + 3 renown = 24
Kellen: Hendriticus (Half-Elven Bard) +200 experience=655, +3 renown = 67
Kirby: Fancylad (Elven Archer) +200 experience = 405, +3 renown = 71
Charles: Althea (Eldarin Illusionist) +200 experience = 405, +3 renown = 25
Myranda: Myklos (Gnoll Slayer) +200 experience = 405, +3 renown = 6
Tim B.
user 13832560
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 3
Sure, I'd like that. I guess this would happen after the current campaign finishes? I will probably tinker with the character builder but at the moment I am thinking I would enjoy playing a Knight.
A former member
Post #: 181
I'd like to play. I'd like to be a paladin, if it is possible. Maybe I'll figure out how to create a character by then.
Anthony T.
user 12694411
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 40
I have designed a Dragonborn Battlemind. He can probably take care of himself without a healer but he cant heal anyone else. He is kind of a meat shield but with limited area of effect attacks. I would like to wait till nearer the time of the next campaign before I commit to a final. Wizards of the Coast keep adding and changing things so I would like to delay final till last minute. If Bob and Dave want to see the Beta version I can print him up for them for next Wednesday. Or maybe export him to Dave?
Kirby
ECreelov
Group Organizer
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 86
I'd like to try an elfin archer type of guy.
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 18
For anyone interested in writing up their own characters, character creation is found in these D&D books:

Players Handbook
Players Handbook 2
Players Handbook 3
Heroes of the Fallen Lands
Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms
Arcane Power
Martial Power
Martial Power 2
Primal Power
Divine Power

Depending on which class you would like the Players Handbook and Heroes series give a good intro to the game as well as decent character generation. Remember to download the character sheets. They come in two styles; Essentials (1 page or 2 page version) which is simpler to read, or D&D regular, which is black and white and shows more stats. Either will function for our purposes. Get them here:

D&D Character sheets.

Paladins are found in the Players Handbook, Divine Power, and Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms.

All of this is easier to do using the online character builder, as it collects all published data from these sources and new powers and feats not yet published on paper. Also it corrects published errors that might skew the game. If you are playing at our tables regularly then we could include you in that printout list.

Dave
Kirby
ECreelov
Group Organizer
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 87
I was kinda hoping that Charles would do me up a character.
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 33
I have designed a Dragonborn Battlemind. He can probably take care of himself without a healer but he cant heal anyone else. He is kind of a meat shield but with limited area of effect attacks. I would like to wait till nearer the time of the next campaign before I commit to a final. Wizards of the Coast keep adding and changing things so I would like to delay final till last minute. If Bob and Dave want to see the Beta version I can print him up for them for next Wednesday. Or maybe export him to Dave?

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and spring for a subscription to Wizards, 'cause it's not fair to continue to saddle Dave with the work for all the characters (The work is much appreciated, by the way!). It would also allow us to send stuff back and forth.
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 19
I think I'm going to bite the bullet and spring for a subscription to Wizards, 'cause it's not fair to continue to saddle Dave with the work for all the characters (The work is much appreciated, by the way!). It would also allow us to send stuff back and forth.

Although for the moment I am happy to do it, I certainly would not object to splitting it up. smile
Tim B.
user 13832560
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 5
Did you guys have a rough deadline in mind for character submissions? I'm toying with a few ideas depending on what others come up with. Right now a Razorclaw Shifter Monk looks fun... this guy fights like a cat on caffeine!