addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Critty
Crittypants
Surrey, BC
Post #: 4
The 6 PM start refers to setup, so we might not even start until 6:30, so don't worry horribly about being punctual for 6. And it is pretty easy to pick up, even if it seems complicated at first.
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 7
Session of October 20:

Berrian, Eldeth, Sola, Merric, Hagen, Quinn receive 130 xp. All but Eldeth get 3 renown.

No treasure was found on the bad guys, they had 3 short swords and a dozen-odd javelins. Anyone who wants any of that can let me know.

After the more senior adventurers have had a chance to pause and reflect, they will no doubt recall from the scuttlebutt at the Stumbling Giant that there rumoured to be a cult of Tiamat (the Queen of the Evil Dragons) operating in these parts - no doubt that was what that kobold was talking about...
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 8
Session of October 27:

Hagen, Eldeth, Berrian, Merric, Sola all get 125 xp and 3 renown.

Unnoticed by... well actually, everyone noticed Merric pocket some jewelry after he surfaced, which Berrian later examined and pronounced to be quite mundane.

After his expedition into the depths, Berrian is strutting about sporting the latest in wizardly attire - chainmail armour.
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 9
Session of November 3:

Berrian, Eldeth, Merric, Sola, Hagen all get 110 xp and 5 renown.

No treasure found.

I'll be going over the records and updating/correcting the renown awards.
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 10
Session of November 10:

Eldeth, Berrian, Merric, Hagen, Quinn, Sola

A moment of silence for the late Berrian, dragon-grilled to medium-rare in the service of his comrades...

after which, he was looted. Someone got his red garnet, I need to know who. Hagen still has the chainmail suit, but it is no longer a loan.

All other party members get 155 xp and 3 renown.

Merric (of the deep pockets) added the Serpent's Eye, a golden amulet, a silver and ruby eye, and a vial of green liquid to his inventory

Eldeth picked up a battleaxe.
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 11
Session of November 17:

Eldeth, Sola, Merric, Hagen, Quinn

Ronnik is defeated!

All receive 135 xp, 75 gp (from Benwick for the Serpent's Eye)

Eldeth gets 5 renown, everyone else gets 3 renown.
Emryys
user 13376426
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Hello everyone!

I'm gonna try to make this upcoming Encounters game if possible and may have a friend come too.
I haven't RSVP'ed yet as I'm unsure of my status ATM, but I should know tomorrow.
Let me know if there's room, and I understand if there isn't... I'll just have to wait at the 'Keep' until the next adventure...
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 12
Session of December 1:

A whole lotta new faces: Bharash, Rolen, Ea, and Lilli together with old faves Hagen and Eldeth

All characters get 130 xp.

It is now known that the following characters have in their possesion items are magical:

Quinn - short sword
Eldeth - battleaxe
Merric - amulet, potion
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 13
Session of December 8:

Ea, Bharash, Hagan and Eldeth got beat up, and were dumped outside after being looted.

They did gain 132 xp each...
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 14
Session of December 15:

Ea, Chaedi, Bharash, Hagen, Eldeth, Lilli

160 xp, 3 renown each