addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Cross-Country Skiers Message Board › AMC XC Ski Trip Stowe March 9-11

AMC XC Ski Trip Stowe March 9-11

Tom
TomHoll
Lincoln, RI
Winter is alive and well up north! A couple of spots remain available for this trip. Cost $175 includes 2 nights lodging at an inn w/ indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and 2 breakfasts. We';; ski at Von Trappe's. Payment needed this week please reply asap if interested. Tom
Jim F.
Jim_F
Boston, MA
Post #: 5
Tom,

I'm probably going to be there that weekend, but stay with a friend in Burlington. Maybe my friend and I could connect with the group at some point for skiing or a meal.

-jim