addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Brightoneers Message Board › Brighton startup - guinea pigs needed

Brighton startup - guinea pigs needed

Nigel B.
user 11081495
Hove, GB
Post #: 1
Hi all
I'm involved in a new venue based dating app - Snogbox (working title) - is designed to be a safe but fun way of meeting new people.

It is in the very early stages of development which is why we're looking for guinea pigs to test drive our prototype, on Weds 6th Feb, 6pm to 8pm at a central Brighton location.

In exchange for free drinks, we'd like your thoughts and feedback on how it works, and whether it could catch on.

In the meantime, you can see a little more about us at: www.snogbox.com

If anyone would like to come along to the trial, please email me at info@snogbox.com with your name, age, gender, and I'll let you know where it is.

Thanks!

Nigel
Tom N.
tomnixon
Group Organizer
Brighton, GB
Post #: 14
How did the test run go Nigel? Sorry I wasn't in a position to take part - sounds like fun :)
Daniel W.
user 53397962
Brighton, GB
Post #: 15
I've only just seen the discussion - Nigel an old friend of mine has a really successful dating site called freedating.co.uk, let me know if you want an intro to share idea..