addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brussels Bar Trek Message Board › Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest

Pete
Pete
Group Organizer
Brussels, BE
Post #: 15
Hello all,

I've discussed the possibility of an Oktoberfest visit with a few of you. Imagine my delight when I saw that another meetup group is arranging a visit. I sent an email to the organizer and they are happy for the likes of us to tag along.

Here's the link with all details on:

http://www.meetup.com...­

The accommodation is the Meininger Hostel very near to the beer halls. We need to sort out our own transport there.
(Any suggestions about the best way to get to/from Munich?)

Cheers

Pete

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Pete,
I recently booked some accommodation and flights but for the weekend of 1-4 Oct.

We got direct flights from BRU airport with Luftansa for 130 euro return. (through edreams.com)

Train is about +6.5hrs and you would need to connect through Cologne, Germany. About the same time by car.

Cheers,
Jac
Jay Z
user 11463615
Berlin, DE
Post #: 1
Wow - however, I ll check out if there is possibility for special offers for accomodation. Let´s try to become a bigger team for this