Rue du Midi / Zuidstraat 13, 1000 Brussels
Let’s eat crêpes, chat, laugh and be merry to finish 2016 on a high note.
We have booked upstairs at Maison des Crêpes in the city center and negotiated as menu for €15 per person, for one crêpe (or a salad option) and either half a bottle of cider or two soft drinks. You can decide on the day, but for information the choices are
• Ham, cheese, and egg
• Creamy leek and smoked salmon
• Courgette, aubergine, tomatoes and mozzarella
• Bacon, apple and goat cheese
• Feta, spinach and rocket
• Goat cheese salad (warm)
We are hoping to also be able to use some of the group money to offer the first drink aperitif.
Not fun but important things:
• Please pay your €15 before the day (if at all possible) to either Esthel or Sibille. If you cannot pay on the day, please send a message to use saying you are definitely coming and will pay on arrival.
• RSVPs will close at 17:00 the day before (not the usual 20:00) so that we can confirm numbers with the restaurant. Let’s please avoid last minutes changes.
• Please be on time (19:00) so that we can all eat together, and do not have to wonder where so-and-so is.
• Subtractions on crêpe ingredients are possible, but no additions. You are of course welcome to consume things that are outside the agreed menu, but in that case please make sure to pay for the extras yourself.
• If someone wants to come just for a drink, no food, that will be possible after 21:00. In that case please do not RSVP here but say in a comment that you will pop by after 21:00. (Logistics of knowing who eats and who not, including payments)
I'm working on a psychological thriller that I really, really want to finish.
Trying to get more writing practice and I think this kind of meeting might meet my wishes!
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.