addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cambridge Semantic Web Message Board › Cambridge Semantic Web Meetup - Call for Presentations/News Tues, Jan 11

Cambridge Semantic Web Meetup - Call for Presentations/News Tues, Jan 11

William S H.
Hi all,

If you have news or a presentation to share, please let me know in order to get it on the agenda for next week's meeting.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

If you have news or a presentation to share, please let me know in order to get it on the agenda for next week's meeting.

Hi William,

I'm new to the Boston area but would be very interested to present quickly what my company, Nuxeo, is doing in the fields of Web Semantic technology.

http://www.nuxeo.com/...­
http://www.drdobbs.co...­

Let me know if you're interested.

Roland
Jochen R.
Jochen_Rau
Amherst, MA
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I could give a brief overview over the current state of Semantic Web technologies in TYPO3 and outline our plans for the future. TYPO3 is one of the most popular Enterprise CMS in Europe, and it's Open Source. By now, TYPO3 can produce content annotated with RDFa. It also has a SPARQL plugin to display data fetched from SPARQL endpoints.

In combination with Rolands presentation about Nuexo, we could have a fruitful discussion about the role of CMS in the overall roadmap of Semantic Web. I am really looking forward to get some feedback from the Semantic Web community.

Jochen