addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Seating tonight at Oasis

Seating tonight at Oasis

Robert R.
user 95742512
Carrboro, NC
Greetings, everyone,
Robert Roskind here. I own the Oasis and will be your host tonight. I have set aside a seating area for the CH Social Club. It's the area immediately to your right as you enter around the brown leather couch and chair. My venue is awesome but small so if possible please come around 8-8:15 to claim all this area. Consider coming even earlier and enjoy a great vegetarian meal ($7) or some wine or beer. Michael and The Awakening Project performs once a month and it is a very uplifting and relaxing evening. We will leave feeling more centered than when we arrived - GUARANTEED! One Love, Robert