|Sent on:||Friday, October 18, 2013 1:45 PM|
This was sent to me by our member Laure. Check it out below!
We are currently recruiting candidates for a very large international client here in Charlotte that is looking to hire multiple technical service representatives. Employees will be responsible for providing technical troubleshooting of products over the phone to various clients around the world. Candidates responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· The technical Product Specialist is responsible for providing Technical Information, Technical Repair Knowledge, and Technical Troubleshooting for all Products.
· The primary responsibility is to provide technical product support to our Distributors, Dealers, National Accounts and Customers (end user escalations).
· Respond to technical questions from Distributors, Dealers, National Accounts and elevated end users
· Technicians are required to remain logged into and process received or assigned cases using phone, chat, email and / or written correspondence on a daily basis with in department metrics.
· Trouble shoot, diagnose and evaluate individual case information in order to determine if repair process is:
2. Policy adjustment
3. Good Will
· Provide clear solutions for repair, replacement or policy adjustment.
· Provide input to manufacturing and engineering departments with field obtained information to enhance product improvements and warranty cost reductions.
· Required to assist dealer with warranty processing and questionable component failure analysis.
· Effectively communicate escalations to technical services lead or technical supervisor for timely effective resolution.
· Provide entry level customer service functions as required.
Candidates need to have a mechanical aptitude and have preferably working in some type of service technician or mechanic role previously. Candidates must also demonstrate a high level of professionalism and good phone skills. Candidates must also be flexible in tems of hours (call center is open from 7am-7am and they need to be flexible to work any 8 hour shift during this timeframe).
Starting pay will be anywhere from $45k to $50k depending on skills and experience. Employees also have the opportunity to earn up to 6 other various certifications that pay a $500 bonus per year per certification.
Qualified candidtes should contact Jose Ruiz at [masked] or [address removed]
2359 Perimeter Pointe Parkway Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28208
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Jason Brown ([address removed]) from The Charlotte French & Francophone Meetup Group.
To learn more about Jason Brown, visit his/her member profile
To report abuse or block this person, please click here
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]