addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chef's Table Message Board › Meetup details changed: Burger BBQ-Garden Festivity Tea Party With Swimming

Meetup details changed: Burger BBQ-Garden Festivity Tea Party With Swimming @Fae's Everyone Welcome

A/Organizer Tako C...
Robbie---HHMR
Pearl City, HI
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Chef-s-Table/events/141915372/­
When: Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:00 PM
Where: Fae's garden
Southern Highlands
Las Vegas, NV 89141
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

FAE'S SILVER HOME-----:
4421 EL PRESIDIO DRIVE LAS VEGAS NV 89141
GATE CODE---#5772
INTERSTATE 15 SOUTH 3.5 mi 5. Take exit 31 for Silverado Ranch Blvd  0.5 mi 6. Turn right onto W Silverado Ranch Blvd  463 ft 7. Take the 1st left onto Dean Martin Dr  1.0 mi 8. Turn right onto W Cactus Ave  0.3 mi 9. Take the 2nd left onto S Valley View Blvd  0.3 mi 10. Take the 3rd right onto Somerset Hills Ave  0.5 mi 11. Take the 2nd right onto Grosseto St Restricted usage road 121 ft 12. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto El Presidio Dr.
THANK U----ROBBIE WITH A SMILE
CELL---702-630-8990