addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Area Asatru Discussion Group Message Board › Glad to be here - Anthony

Glad to be here - Anthony

Anthony
PhynixViking
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
Hello, My name is Anthony, glad to of found a meet up group in Chicago for Norse/Asatru.
I would love to make new friends or find a study partner with in this religion topic or other topics. If anyone is feeling is a social friendly mood feel free to message me on FB or ask for my AIM, Yahoo, or MSN.

I'd definitely like to join the next meet up or even suggest or host us all going to some place to eat or some event to all attend. (Not sure how this works exactly.)

ALSO I noticed that there is a section to offer discounts of services ( "membership perks" ) it would be fun to list that I'm starting a computer/electronic repair business ( well for the most part started ) and would like to offer discounts...

I don't want to get too off topic of Asatru on here.. unless its ok to casually chat in this board, didn't see rules for this group.. lol *doesn't push luck*

^_^
In short... a chi-town Asatru meet up group... kick ass! lol