Location visible to members
These last two lessons address heart health and focus on Dr. Natasha's book, Put Your Heart in Your Mouth. Much of the GAPS protocol goes against the low-fat, no-fat fads of the present. The traditions of the past an understanding of how the body heals need healthy fats.
Your daily habits make a difference in your overall health. Learn about whole food nutrition and a healing protocol to restore your natural immunity - GAPS™. GAPS™ stands for Gut & Psychology Syndrome which establishes a connection between the functions of the digestive system, the immune system, and the brain.
Each GAPS™ Connections session will last about 2 hours and will include:
• a GAPS™ lesson - simple lessons to help you implement a healing protocol
• food samples or live cooking demo.
• opportunity to share news about local suppliers of food, supplements or kitchen equipment
• tips from experienced GAPS participants
• a question and answer session
• an opportunity to purchase GAPS books, DVDs, and GAPS Workbooks.
For meeting schedule and topics go to http://www.gapsconnections.com/gaps-connections-chicago.html
GAPS™ and Gut and Psychology Syndrome™ are the trademark and copyright of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. The right of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Patent and Designs Act 1988.
Go to Attendee List