Looking to start the GAPS protocol for the New Year? Or just need some guidance in how to heal with diet?
Learn about whole food nutrition and a healing protocol to restore your natural immunity - GAPS™.
GAPS™ stands for Gut & Psychology Syndrome which establishes a connection between the functions of the digestive system, the immune system, and the brain.
Each GAPS™ Connections session will last about 2 hours and will include:
• a GAPS™ lesson - simple lessons to help you implement a healing protocol
• food samples or live cooking demo.
• opportunity to share news about local suppliers of food, supplements or kitchen equipment
• tips from experienced GAPS participants
• a question and answer session
• an opportunity to purchase GAPS books & DVDs
2014 Schedule GAPS Connections
Wednesdays 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Jan 8 – Introduction to GAPS
Jan 22 – Gut & Psychology Syndrome
Feb 5 – Gut & Physiology Syndrome
Feb 19 – GAPS Nutritional Protocol
Mar 5 – The Full GAPS Diet
Mar 19 – Stages of the GAPS Diet
April 2 – Supplements for GAPS
Apr 16 – Detoxification
Apr 30 – Practical Issues & Troubleshooting
May 14 – A Healthy Future
May 28 – Cardiovascular Health
June 11 – Cardiovascular Health & Pot Luck
Cost : $15 per session Pay here (https://ipn.intuit.com/pay/ReclaimReconnectRenewLLC)