addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Data Visualization Group Message Board › Teach | Learn in 2014

Teach | Learn in 2014

Tom Schenk J.
tomschenkjr
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
During Paul Kasten's d3 workshop, I handed out index cards to participants asking to identify one thing each attendee would like to learn and, if possible, one thing they could teach.

Not everyone could make it, so would like to open this conversation to the entire group: what one data visualization item would you like to learn in 2014 and what could you teach?
Sarah C.
user 48208482
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I really regret not being able to attend the d3 workshop last night. I would be very interested in more d3.