See how you can use Azure DevOps Services to:
· Mange your source code repositories
· Provide continuous integration pipelines
· Provide continuous delivery pipelines to Azure for both your infrastructure and your applications
· Manage the full spectrum of automated tests, (unit tests, functional tests, load & performance tests)
· Plan and track your projects
· Manage your manual testing efforts
· Use Application Insights to monitor your applications on Azure and quickly create Bugs in Azure DevOps from Failed Requests found by App Insights
Azure DevOps provides end-to-end traceability that enables you to look at a User Story or Bug and see the related source code changes, the CI build that was triggered, the related automated test results and/or manual tests as well as seeing where the code changes have been deployed or, are yet to be deployed.
This is not your father’s Microsoft – you can use Microsoft tooling for all of this or use Azure DevOps Services extensions to plug in many different third party tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy and continue to leverage the investment made in those tools while using VSTS to tie everything together.
Better Together - Azure DevOps Services and Microsoft Teams: See how Microsoft Teams becomes your chat-centered workspace. Software development teams and project stakeholders get instant access to everything they need in a dedicated hub for teamwork, that brings your teams, conversations, files and tools from across Office 365 and Azure DevOps Services together into one place.
“With DevOps and Azure, we’re able to reduce our new-feature release cycle down to one week, and we think we can even speed that up.”
- Fikri Larguet, Director of Cloud Services - Geico
Speaker: Dave Burnison
I have been with Microsoft a little over 3 years. I work as a Technology Solutions Professional for Microsoft's Azure development workloads and Azure DevOps product lines. I engage with both business and technical decision makers to evangelize Azure and Azure DevOps. I provide technical presentations, mentoring, and implementation planning. I am constantly looking to modernize applications, improve tools, processes and procedures with the goals being innovation, increased efficiency, increased effectiveness, higher product quality, product completeness, and providing project visibility beyond the development and quality assurance teams to all stakeholders. My goal is to ensure that your customers see your company more like the next Netflix rather than the next Blockbuster video.
6:00 PM: Refreshments and networking hour
7:00 PM: Azure DevOps talk by Dave Burnison
8:30 PM: Q&A and wrap-up