addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Elix
user 4194281
Chicago, IL
Post #: 354
Hey Rob,
Where can I find some music that I can listen to befor purchasin a CD?
Also, where can I find sheet music?

Heather
Rob H.
RobH1
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 103
Hey Rob,
Where can I find some music that I can listen to befor purchasin a CD?
Also, where can I find sheet music?

Heather

Try here to start.

http://ieee.uwaterloo...­

Itunes and Amazon are also a great source.
A former member
Post #: 2
The music we danced to last Sunday can be found at Music Subterrania which can direct you to CD Baby (who sells it for them).
I didn't catch which of the three CDs listed it was. I imagine they're all good.

CD Baby is a company that a lot of independent musical performers use to sell their CDs. I've been told that CD Baby tends to share more of the profits with the artist than many of the other companies.

For the sheet music? Its been years since I've purchased any but Performers Music used to merchant music at the Early Music Festival up in Wis.
(Its been a while for me for that too. I'm not sure if they still merchant there). Their brick and mortar store is in Chicago's "Loop".