addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › Herd of Heroes is out!

Herd of Heroes is out!

Chris P.
cparki3
Columbus, OH
Post #: 7
Hey guys,

My brother and I just finished our first game called Herd of Heroes. It's a fully featured platformer for mobile devices. You can check it out at www.herdofheroes.com­ or www.facebook.com/fewremain­ . It's available on the google, amazon, and apple stores. If you want to help out a fellow Ohio indie dev with a download or review that would be amazing.

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll get to hang out with everyone on April 20th!