addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Central Ohio Gamedev Group Message Board › KickStarter kickback reward for Light Knight... thoughts?

KickStarter kickback reward for Light Knight... thoughts?

Chris P.
cparki3
Columbus, OH
Post #: 10
Hey guys,

I want to be a lot more active with the COGG. My brother and I have been killing ourselves on a project and I wanted to share an idea for a reward for KickStarter with you all first. The game is called Light Knight and is basically a multiplayer platformer with a lot of dynamic lighting elements. We thought it would be cool to 3-D print some stuff for KickStarter. The image below is a 3-D model of Sir Grey, the main protagonist. We are hoping to get some small DIY figures made as well as some larger "Light Knight Night Lights" where the torch will be lit with an LED and light the rest of the statue. I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts and by all means if you want to check out the rest of the project, it's all at www.fb.com/fewremain­

Hopefully the image actually shows up here lol:

Thanks guys!

Scott
Allusion
Westerville, OH
Post #: 52
Hi Chris,

Sorry I haven't replied to this. The meetup message board doesn't get a lot of exposure. If you want, you can post this to our facebook page too. We are trying to gain more members and a post like this would be great for discussion.

COGG Facebook Group

Very cool art and concept. 3D printing your art is a really good idea. You might also want to think about other physical prizes too. Physical prizes do very well with nostalgic or well established brand value.

Scott