addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbia Area Embedded Designers Message Board › Next meeting

Next meeting

James D.
user 32593762
Laurel, MD

First off I would like to thank David Buonomo for offering to sponsor the group by paying the $20/month that Meetup charges us.

I need to plan the next meeting and I would really like everyone's input to make this group a success.

What would you like to get out of the group?

• Make some new friends with like minded people?
  • Learn about embedded design?
  • Looking for something interesting to work on?
  • You have a project and you want to find others for collaboration.
  • looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity?

What would you like the meetings to be like?

• Structured or ambiguous?
  • A social meeting to informally discuss and share information?
  • A working meeting soldering and writing code?

What should the meeting atmosphere be like?

• A Lab?
  • A conference room?
  • A lecture hall?
  • A coffee shop or bar?

Does anyone have a suggestion on where we should have the next meeting?

If anyone has anything they want to present or discuss please let me know. If you have an embedded project that you are already working on or interested in starting this is a good opportunity to discuss it with other techies and possibly find some collaboration.