addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbia Atheists Message Board › 93.9 the eagle talk about atheist groups in high schools

93.9 the eagle talk about atheist groups in high schools

Tim P.
user 13502827
Columbia, MO
Post #: 14
did any of you catch the 93.9 the eagle talk about atheist groups in high schools? I know most of you don't probably listen to the eagle. The phone calls in were amazing. I know by now i shouldn't be shocked about what people say about us...but sometimes i still do.
A former member
Post #: 1
Let me guess, it's one of those where we force their children to get pregnant and then have abortions and convert to islam because we don't believe in an invisible sky wizard? That's my best guess.