addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The North Texas Aquaponics Meetup Group Message Board › Farm Manager/Partner Wanted

Farm Manager/Partner Wanted

Marshall L. C.
user 106048752
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
I have 47 acre farm with a 35x100 greenhouse that has the aquaponics system. The system has been operation for over two years growing great fish and veges. Due to lost of farm manager I am in the process of draining and cleaning the system preparing to shut down. If anyone is interested in living on the farm, housing supplied, and running the you can email me at correuaqua@yahoo.com. I will give you better contact information and we can meet to discuss the realationship.