addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The North Texas Aquaponics Meetup Group Message Board › Please help determine meeting locations

Please help determine meeting locations

Dave P.
aquaponic_dave
Richardson, TX
Post #: 11
Hi everyone,
I created a Google Map to let us plan the meeting locations, I will send an email after you join the group with a link to the map. Please take a minute to put a marker near where you live so we can plan the first meeting (and subsequent ones)

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
Looking forward to a meetup. Would love to see aquaponics systems at work, pick a few brains, and have a better understanding. Thank you, Gwen and Debby Edgar, Seagoville, TX
Gaycub B.
user 13408961
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
Biting at the bit to get out there and learn.
Kathryn H.
KackyMuse
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 2
That's a pretty big map (I got a US map on the link.)
I am in Carrollton.
Thanks, I look forward to a meeting also.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello Dave,

are you getting close to a decision on your first meeting?

I can't wait for a meet and greet, to learn and see these systems in action.

your system looks very nice and clean, much better looking than a barrel or IBC type
DIY system.

Do you think you would be interested in making a youtube video of your system
while you explain the details?

I can make the video if you are interested.

here are some videos I have made;
http://www.youtube.co...­

http://www.youtube.co...­

there still novice level, but, it's just another hobby.

Bob J.
user 18667641
Garland, TX
Post #: 4
I'd be glad to host a show and tell meeting at my place
in Garland near Shiloh and Miller, (Royal Lane exit off of LBJ).
I have a big back yard and lots of shade.

The Friendly Aquaponics Micro System 64 is fully functional and about 1/2 full of plants.
It is a deep-water raft system with two 4x8 troughs and a 250 gallon fish tank with 10 lbs of Tilapia
The Murray Hallam designed, IBC based, fill and drain, bell siphon system will be completed soon.