addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas Screenwriters Meetup Group Message Board › Now hiring a writer for an indie horor film.

Now hiring a writer for an indie horor film.

A former member
Post #: 6
Hello my name is Jeremy Campbell. At the time that this is being written I'm entering the pre production phase for what will be my 6th film.
It is a horror movie that will be shot in a fully functioning haunted house. A story has been mapped out but I'm looking for someone who may be interested in filling in the blanks and fleshing out an original screenplay that will be shot.

If you’re interested please contact me and I will be more than happy to discuss the project.
Below is a link for a film that I have already shot.