addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Brunch Club Meetup Group Message Board › Saturday - hoping everyone is having an awesome weekend.

Saturday - hoping everyone is having an awesome weekend.

David
user 9913892
Broomfield, CO
Greetings everone -

I am sending out a quick email .....

What would you like to see as the next Brunch location .... let me know and I will organize it and be the host.

Next event for August - Central Denver (we need some possible locations)

Next event for September - Boulder/Longmont (we need some possible locations)

Please send me some ideas of locations and we can post them now and see how many people are up for the event. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the group and please try to recruit some more members (men and women) that you think might like the Brunch concept and socializing.

For folks that go to church on Sunday in the Lafayette area there is a nice brunch menu at NISSIS. If you bring your church flier you get a discount. Lots of opportunities on Saturday and Sunday. www.nissis.com

Very Best,

David Dean Smith
david.smith3@hp.com
A former member
Post #: 1
David -
There is a place called "Toast" in downtown Littleton that is pretty good.
Delaina
A former member
Post #: 6
9th Avenue Grill at 9th and Jersey (which is about a mile from 8th and Colorado/Rose Hospital area). It is a good local place. Unfortunately, their brunch menu isn't on the website.

www.9thavegrill.com