addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Brunch Club Meetup Group Message Board › Dixons this Sunday

Dixons this Sunday

A former member
Hey folks,

I called Dixons this morning, made a reservation for 11 AM Sunday, and then upped the meetup RSVP limit per said reservation. Well, the reservation is actually for 14, but I'm assuming something will come up and one or more of you won't be able to make it. In which case, I hope you'll update your RSVP as there are still a few folks on the waiting list who may like to come.

Notes:
- The reservation is under my name, Karen.
- Dixons WILL NOT split checks. There will be one check for all of us that includes a 20% gratuity. So please bring cash to make things easier on us all.

Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday!

Thanks,
Karen