Raw Dessert Finger Foods - the perfect bite sized morsels for any occasion!
Date: Sunday, August 3rd,
Time: 11 am – 2 pm
Health Investment: $65 per person
Reserve your space today!
Join me this Sunday for a class focusing on delectable and nutritious raw dessert finger foods. From chocolate dipped fruit skewers, to lemon-lime mini cupcakes with cream cheese frosting the recipes in this class focus on elegance and the perfect bite; Desserts that can be served at any occasion, beautiful, tastefully presented and of course, and most importantly, scintillatingly delicious.
Learn to make 5 star raw vegan desserts that will delight the senses of young and old alike. These elegant offerings will enhance any special occasion, satisfying the deepest sweet desire in the perfect bite sized nugget.
In this class you will learn:
How to make handheld “party” style raw desserts.
How to use raw, whole food ingredients to create classic desserts that are better – by far – than their traditional counterparts.
• How to make a lofty raw vegan whipped cream.
• How to make your desserts stand out with classy visual appeal.
• How to make sure your desserts have that flavor “pop” that lure everyone back for “just one more”.
• How to make a moldable raw chocolate.
• Miniature Lemon Lime Cupcakes with a Coconut Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting.
• Strawberries n’ Whipped Coconut Cream
• Chocolate Dipped Fruit Skewers
• Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Bars with a Dark Chocolate Drizzle
This is the second to last class in this recent series of classes. Check out the details and register for either or both of the last two classes in the links below.
Raw Dessert Finger Foods
Raw Food Snack Attack
I look forward to seeing you in a class soon!
In Love and to your health,