addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Great local discounts and goings on -message from Heather

Great local discounts and goings on -message from Heather

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
This e-mail if from Heather

I want to say that many of us who came to the Indian dinner on Friday were wowed by the Hurom Slow juicer- it is amazing- and juices greens (like wheatgrass) as well as the vegs that other juicers juice.

here's the e-mail:

Hi friends there is a bunch of local stuff happening on the raw food scene. Email me directly [address removed] if you have any questions.

Our beloved Rainbow Grocery is having an incredible sale on my favorite juicer, the Hurom Slow Juicer. I love this machine for its small size, easy cleaning, quiet sound and high quality juice.  This is definitely the best deal I have seen in a long while.  Plus if you bring in a old receipt from a local coop (like Arizmendi, the Juice Bar Collective or Bio Fuel Oasis) you will get an additional 15% off your entire purchase.  The deal ends tomorrow so check it out.

I have a friend in the Bay Area has a few brand new Vitamixes to sell for $375.  Yes $375 brand new.  Email me directly at [address removed] if you want her contact info.

Also, Cafe Gratitude is hosting a series of anniversary parties.  This Thursday, March 3rd it is at Cafe Gratitude Berkeley.  Starting at 7 pm they will have free birthday cake and festivities.  They have specifically invited us meet up members.  Yay. I like cake.

If the weather is making you feel icky, let a raw food class inspire you and help you feel great. There are just a few spots left in this Saturday's Cold Weather Comfort Foods class.   I am teaching it at Cafe Gratitude in Berkeley from 9:30 - noon this Saturday March 5th.  You can find details and register here: http://www.rawbayarea.com/classes-events/classes/#18­

Thanks,
Heather