addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Audio Link to Dr. Goldhamer from True North

Audio Link to Dr. Goldhamer from True North

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Post #: 39
Hi:

Jeff just sent me a link I could have sent out to the group, so I'm posting it here.

People on the tour found his lecture funny informative and inspiring.

So here it is for those who did and did not get a chance to hear it.

http://cid-9b0ebf727b...­