addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Sunday June 12- 3rd annual Raw garden potluck 5:30 pm / sprouting demo 5 pm

Sunday June 12- 3rd annual Raw garden potluck 5:30 pm / sprouting demo 5 pm

Carol
user 9665054
Oakland, CA
Post #: 6
June 12 at 5PMsprouting demo / class 5:30 pm raw garden pot luck The theme of the pot luck is "sprouts". So bring any of your dishes that have sprouts as an ingredient. Even desserts! The class is free, and I'll have some trays, jars, and seeds available for purchase. I'll also talk a little about my recent certification as a Hippocrates Health Educator and the Hippocrates program. The garden potluck party will be outside in our beautiful canyon view backyard. The weather is unpredictable, so bring sweaters in case the fog rolls in. I'll have to limit this to 20 people, and we have a few spots left, so email me at cc@OrganicGoRaw.com if you would like to attend.