addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Chaya's Dessert class this Sunday -15% off for Meetup Members

Chaya's Dessert class this Sunday -15% off for Meetup Members

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Chaya will be teaching her Level Two Raw Dessert Series and am excited to offer the meetup members 15% off.

Greetings Lovely Meetup Members~

I have a few spaces left in my first class for the Level Two Raw Dessert series. I would love to extend a 15% discount/refund to any meetup members who would LOVE to fill these spaces. This will be a 1.5 hour class from this Sunday the 24th at 1pm. It is located at Raw Manna Superfood Co-op at 2026 Delaware Street in Berkeley CA. Please pre-register by following this link and scrolling to the bottom of the page. This class "Elixir Crafting" will have both cooling and warming elixir recipes that are as delicious as they are healthy! You will get samples of all the drinks as well as detailed recipe packets to take home with you.

On the Menu:
5 Herbal Decoctions
Cooling
Calming
Nourishing
Toning
ImmuniTEA
Herbal Mylks

Calming Chamomile Rose Hemp Milk

Cooling Marshmallow Coconut Milk
Liver Tonic Thistle Milk Latte
Nourishing Almond Mylk