addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
I want to keep everyone up to date on our progress in calling attention to RawDaddy's employee stealing his ideas and marketing them as if they were his own. All of your support is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Many of you are as outraged about this as I am and I'm hoping we continue to try and put a stop to this despicable action. Some actions have been taken. The heat is on. If he's reading this now, I am asking him to stop now. This is not the way to prosperity. I do not understand what would induce anyone to do this! We and the farmer's market and soon the public will be on to you!

Some of us have been commenting on face book. he is removing our comments so let's keep it up.

Although one of you said your comments are still there- mine and Wendy's are gone. Wendy suggested that we keep commenting and limit our words to comments that can be read without having to click on the comment to read the entire post. I reposted mine as follows "What does your ex-employer think about your taking his recipes and marketing as if they were your own? ?"

Re: Facebook:  I left a comment several days ago under my name I-Am Love, saying that it's too bad they ripped off rawdaddy. It's still there!

(I haven't seen it)

Here's the face book page

https://www.facebook....­

For YELP! We have successfully brought his overall rating down! He's three stars thanks to our group!

Way to go!

Here's Kim's

You stole Raw Daddy's Cone recipes and idea!!!!!  HIS cones are amazing and unique.  You were his employee and you should be embarrassed, It is terrible what you did! He did ALL the work, and all you did was steal the idea. I would NEVER buy one of your cones, and I will be sure to spread the word that you are a thief. I might even say a slimebag!!! There, I said it!

Here's Shontai's

Wow, what a stupid business owner!!! The owner has stolen the ideal from James at Raw Daddy's cone.   He is using the exact recipes. WTF  Hey Solaiman, Come on..... if you were going to steal the cones recipes at least make the filling different.  What a dum dum!!!!    The raw vegan community is very very close and most know James.  He is like family .  We protect and support our family therefore don't expect to get business from us.

And here's Jenn's

"THIS is my FOURTH attempt to review this business, and perhaps proof that Yelp does censor reviews (this time they did not even bother to e-mail me to notify me that they were removing my review for the bogus reason of "lacking first hand customer experience").

I have first hand customer experience.  I tried Lublubu's cones at Vallco on a recent Friday - I found the spicy mango cone to be much less satisfying than Raw Daddy's cone - and I was a bit put off by the sanitation practices behind the counter.  Raw Daddy's "Forest & Earth" is my favorite but was "sold out" -- I had a sweet cone and found it to be not quite up to par with Raw Daddy's products.  A second visit - the mango cone was sold out (see my photo http://www.yelp.com/b...­.

Since the menu and items were *exactly* the same as Raw Daddy - I held off on my review to get details about whether this was a franchise or a name change and contacted people in the local raw foods community.

What I discovered was that this man - Solaiman Salimi - was a trusted employee of James Hall at Raw Daddy Foods - and he stole all the recipes, set up at farmer's markets and catering gigs within the same geographic area without even acknowledging Raw Daddy as his inspiration.

At least the Lublubu "Mission" (http://www.yelp.com/b...­) advertised at the farmer's market doesn't talk about "integrity" but the community is not impressed with intellectual property theft, dishonesty and stealing someone else's original idea and presenting it as your own.

If I could give negative stars for this THIEF posing as a legitimate business - I most certainly would!

Check out the Raw Daddy Yelp reviews going back to 2009 and visit the Raw Daddy for more information and details from the creator of this original concept.

Don't settle for imitators who don't even have the imagination to create their own recipes nor the grace to acknowledge the source of their recipes."

YELP website

http://www.yelp.com/b...­