addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
80/10/10 it's the only way!

-peace
Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Post #: 14
I agree. Doug Graham's book is really inspiring- I continually think about the people who told their stories at the end of the book and the kind of challenges they overcame with the diet. I use it as a guideline- The tools he recommends for keeping track of the nutrients fats proteins and carbs on his diet are also great. Someone mentioned last night how taking vitamin supplements can through other things out of balance- He does not recommend taking anything.