addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Sign up for Food for the Raw Food on A Budget Class

user 2970943
Oakland, CA
This is to everyone who is coming to the Raw Food on A Budget Class. I now have the menu and encourage you to order in advance through pay pal. It will be raw samosas, tabouleh, and marinated carrot salad. The price of a complete meal is $7.75 but you are able to order things by item.
The big ticket item is raw samosas which are $3.25 a piece and the tabouleh and marinated carrot salad are each $2.25.

Maris will also be bringing halvah, kale chips, and flax crackers which you can purchase there.

I've opened up pay pal for this- but if you prefer to send me a check, let me know and I'll give you my address.
The price will be $7.75 on pay pal- but of course pay only what you want to order-
Just make sure you let me know if you want less than the whole dish so I can let Maris know how much to prepare.