Welcome to all high-achieving women of the East Bay! This group is for you if you are interested in coming together to support each other in creating lasting health, and to find balance, fulfillment, and FUN in your life so collectively, we can make a bigger impact in the world.
****PLEASE NOTE! All members of this amazing group are seeking to grow and thrive in our work, home life, and personal endeavors and we know that success begins with integrity. We are excited to have committed members who understand the power of their own word and promise, and are pleased to have you join us as a member. In support of our mutual goals, we have a policy that a "yes" RSVP to one of our meetups means you will attend, or be respectful of yourself, and the other members of our group, and cancel your RSVP if your plans change. If you are a "no-show" to any two meetups, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the group.
The High-Achieving Women's group has two objectives:
• Feel our best and increase our energy through vibrant health
• Support one another to flourish in all aspects of life.
How we get together:
• We hold quarterly meetings both to introduce you to our group, and to have a chance to focus on new health and empowerment topics.
• Periodically we get together for fun “girls night out” for example our November event “Healthy Holiday Happy Hour” will have cocktails, mocktails, and appetizers. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to take home recipes and tricks for maintaining health over the holiday season.
• Members of this group are also invited to an annual 3-day High-Achieving Women’s Reset Retreat in Half Moon Bay at the end of January. The retreat offers a weekend getaway and the time, space and skills to go from “Bat-Shit Crazy to Back In Balance”.
Growing and changing ourselves is an adventurous experience. It requires you to look deeper within yourself in order to live a fuller, more vibrant life by taking time for self-discovery and self-care on every level. In the East Bay's High Achieving Women's group, we gather together in various ways to discuss new ideas, share information and cheer each other on. We always remember that:
• We are a group of powerful women who have decided to support one another in building better lives for ourselves and those around us.
• We are here to "walk our talk" and hold each other accountable to reaching our personal and professional goals.
• We believe in looking forward - not back- and in celebrating what is working instead of pushing against what is not.
• We know all of our power is in the present moment and that all of the answers we seek reside within us.
We want YOU to connect, have fun, and feel safe, appreciated and recognized while becoming more successful in your professional and personal life by knowing how to feel your best. We help you understand the importance of taking action, being creative, believing in yourself and staying accountable.
We’re so excited to have you join us. Make sure to come introduce yourself in person at our next event!