addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edinburgh Web Design & Development Meetup Group Message Board › Where code meets the visual - a research request for examples for a forthcom

Where code meets the visual - a research request for examples for a forthcoming book.

A former member
Post #: 206
I am currently writing a book for AVA Publishing on the basics of Interface Design for graphic designers.

I will soon be writing a chapter on how graphic designers connect with developers in the design process. I would like to ask the membership to suggest examples of good practice where graphic design and development meet.

I am wanting to facilitate an understanding between the two disciplines to facilitate a better workflow and understanding between both.

I am looking at all forms of digital interface so examples could be from cms, apps, web, software or games. I am particularly interested in modular graphic design elements and how they connect into the code. Therefore any examples of code you may suggest would need to be supported with a visual of the interface itself.

Can you email any suggestions to dave.wood[at]gcu.ac.uk.

Thanks for your time.

Dave Wood