Edmonton Shutter-Bugs is accepting submissions of photography artwork to be considered for an art exhibition and sale at the Carrot Cafe during the month of OCTOBER, 2014.
**Please read carefully and understand the conditions as the Organizing team and the Edmonton Shutter-Bugs will not be held liable for any artwork or issues that may arise.**
Each participant must:
1. Be a PAID member in good standing of the Edmonton Shutterbugs
2. Be a member of ARTS on the AVENUE. This requires a registration form (attached) filled out and dropped off at the Carrot Cafe prior to or at the time of dropping off you artwork.
3. The theme for the gallery display is “Think Big Thoughts but Relish Small Pleasures”- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
4. Submissions for consideration must be:
• Uploaded by July 31, 2014 to the Edmonton Shutterbugs Album entitled “Think Big Thoughts but Relish Small Pleasures”- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
• Maximum of 5 submissions per member. Submissions can be changed by the artist by deleting a photo and substitute another. This can be done up to July 31st. If an artist submits more than 5 images, the organizing team will delete the last submission without notice.
• Each digital submission must include in the caption:
i. Type of media each of your prints will be displayed on (e.g. regular photo paper, canvas, metallic print etc).
ii. Title of the artwork.
iii. The overall dimensions of you finished art work.
NOTE: If this information is not included your submission will be deleted without notice.
6. Artwork for the display will be chosen by members from “Arts on the Avenue” and the organizing team. Those who have been chosen will be notified as soon as possible to give time to prepare the artwork for display.
7. Art Artwork must be delivered to the Carrot Cafe, ready for display on Sunday, Sept. 28 at 9:00am “NO EXCEPTIONS”. Each piece must be ready to display (mounted, framed, etc.) or it will be rejected.
For the required forms and applications.